Sponsored Links :
- Choose pants that won’t add extra inch to your waist. That means no unnecessary details on the waist such as extra waistband, extra fancy band or the like.
- Look for flat-lying pockets as seen on the picture above which will complement your body shape and avoid on-seam slash pockets.
- I find that it’s best to avoid low waist cut because it just doesn’t complement pear-shaped body at all.
- Also avoid flare pants or skinny pants because it’s just too dramatic.
Straight, Narrow or Skinny Legs
- The perfect pants would be boyish, cigarette pants or cropped pants. Because you can just live with them without looking like a chunk of meat.
- Opt for slightly wide-leg pants that are not too loose through the hips. Wide-leg or slouchy pants doesn’t have to be all loose. It should hug your hips, but not too tight. The crotch shouldn’t hung too low as well, unless it’s the model of the pants such as harem pants.
- A big no is for tapered pants because it will exaggerate the difference between the shape of your thighs and calves.
- For a more casual look you can opt for really wide cut but for more formal look opt for something slimmer but still have that wide pants fit.
- Choose something that has a slim shape and wear it with heels to elongate your legs.
- Cropped pants is definitely a not because it will make your legs looks shorter.
- You should also avoid low-rise pants and stick with mid-height rise.