Sponsored Links :
People often change how they dress during autumn and winter to adapt to the temperatures of the new seasons. While most people don’t wear the fashions paraded down the runway by models, being well dressed and fashionable in the cooler months is still important.
Following is Tip’s How to Dress for Autumn and Winter :
- Choose the colors for your autumn and winter wardrobe from a more subtle color palette. Shades of grey, cream, brown and black accented with deep shades of purples, greens, reds and blues are all popular for autumn and winter.
- Show your fashion sense with layers of sheer fabric tops, opaque shirts, cable knits, jackets and parkas.
- Change the shape of your clothing style by adding lots of volume. Dress in tops with large wide collars, baggier coats and jaBalance the fullness of the clothing you choose for autumn and winter. Combine a form-fitting top with a full skirt or baggy pants, or match a top that has volume with a form-fitting skirt or pants.
- Check out the puff-ball hemline on skirts and dresses. Skirt styles are full, ruffled or form-fitting and vary from short to long in length
- Dress in pantyhose with solid-color leg warmers or knee-length ribbed socks. Sheer hosiery and shiny tights are also appropriate for autumn and winter.