Sponsored Links :
Denim is a durable material. But if not treated properly, the color of this material may quickly fade. Here are some tips to keep your denim attractive and durable.
1. Before soaking or washing, separate denim from other clothing. If you wash with the machine, do not mix denim with other clothing.
2. Soak and wash using lukewarm water for dirt easily lost.
3. Do not use chemicals on denim clothing, such as giving bleach. This can make the color of your denim dress quickly faded.
4. For shirts and blouses denim, should be washed every time wearing out.
5. Avoid drying your denim clothing in the sun directly.
6. Avoid ironing temperature is too hot because it can cause the appearance of white patches. The recommended temperature is 60 degrees Celsius.
7. Do not ironed denim in a moist state, because it can cause fungal blue that made denim quickly doty.
8. Better denim store by hanging with hanger to prevent color changes in denim. It is also to avoid the appearance of the former line creases on your denim.
9. When ironed denim, iron the side of the inside, not the outer side.