Sponsored Links :
Keeping more of your money in your wallet is easier when you learn to steam-press men’s shirt and pants. By following the steps below, it will be possible to press men’s shirt and pants instead of taking them to the cleaners, saving money and time. Here are a few guides that will help you pressing or ironing your shirt and pants.
- Turn on the steam press you will employ. To use steam to press your dress shirt, insert water to the iron’s internal reservoir. Always check the water level and add water if needed.
- Set the steam press temperature to a setting that will match to your fabric.
- Look for the small tag sewn into the shirts and pants. The labels of the cloth expose what kind it is, so you will distinguish the recommended temperature setting for the garment. Lightly spray the pants with water and wait a short while for the water to soak in a bit.
- Lay your garments flat on steam press. Straighten the garments by stretching it a bit by the waist band and always making sure the side seam follows. Push the pocket down to its normal place by reaching inside the pants and straightening it. Press this area, making sure to obtain the zipper flap as well.
- Lower the press top and wait a matter of seconds. Lift the press top. If wrinkles remain on the garment, lower the press top again.
- Leave the shirts and pants in the press for as long as it is advised in the instructions that came with your press. Steam pressers will likely require the shortest time.
- Hang the shirts and pants immediately after ironing or pressing.