Sponsored Links :
If you’re a thin person, you know how difficult it can be to find clothing that doesn’t absorb you. There are many different ways to use your clothing to add bulk to your appearance. You can wear certain patterns, styles and materials to add curves to your frame. Matching your style to fit your body type will help you to look your best no matter where you are and what you have on. Read Dressing Tips for Thin Body below.
1. Choose horizontal stripes over vertical stripes. Vertical stripes will make you appear thinner, while horizontal stripes will add some curves to your body.
2. Wear flat shoes instead of high heels, if you’re a thin woman. Heels make your legs look longer and thinner than they actually are. Boots are also a good choice of footwear, as they camouflage your skinny legs.
3. Stay away from tight clothes, as they will accentuate your thin frame. Baggy clothes are also a bad idea, because you’ll be swimming in them. Trying to find the perfect fit, that’s not too snug or too lose, when shopping for clothing is the best idea.
4. Wear chunky layers. These will bulk up your appearance and add a stylish illusion of extra weight to your frame.
5. Avoid solid colors, as people typically wear these when trying to slim down their appearance. Instead wear clothing consisting of different colors and patterns.