Sponsored Links :
Many think of valentine’s clothes as oversized sweaters with pink & red hearts on them. Whether you’re single, or you have a hot date, Valentine’s is a day to look good. Here are a few tip’s to look Beautiful and Sexy on Valentine’s Day.
1. Buy a sleek new outfit to wear to dinner or to a Valentine’s Day party. A little red dress always works for slim gals, but a zaftig woman can look just as sexy in a low cut, mid-calf red dress. Find an outfit that shows off your best features and neutralizes your flaws.
2. Change your hairstyle. If you have the time and money, invest in a trip to a fashionable salon. If not, try a different hair color from the drugstore shelf, pin a pretty cloth flower to your hair or try an updo.
3. Slip on sexy shoes. Buy five inch red stilettos for a hot video vixen look or pink patent Mary Janes for an innocent look. The shoe selection on the Internet and in stores will keep you browsing for days for just the right look.
4. Make sure your makeup that day is soft. Salmon and peach tones bring out the natural lines of your lips, while a touch of beige to the outer angles of your eyes and under your lower lid will give you a natural, relaxed look.
5. To complement that sexy red dress you bought just for the occasion, make sure you use a lipstick that will give your lips the appearance of being reddened, as if you had just bitten them. It is more sensual than the fiery, red lipstick.
6. You don’t have to wear all the colors at once. The traditional colors for Valentine’s are red, pink & white. If you wear them all together you just scream Valentine’s day. You might even feel like a little kid. Match red with black or white & brown for a more modern look.
7. Instead of covering yourself in heart jewelry & sweaters, go over the top in the elegance department. It’s one of the few days where you have an excuse to really dress up & you’ll stand out for looking good instead of being a walking advertisement for Cupid.
8. Be sexy, but not raunchy. If you are going to a date from work, wear a jacket so you are still work appropriate. Pair a short skirt with a pair of boots so you’ll stay warm but still look good.
9. Add color through accessories. Maybe you have a fantastic chocolate brown dress that doesn’t fit into with the holiday. Tailor it to the holiday with a pink belt or funky coral shell earrings.